Commercial Auto Insurance
Simple buy your Commercial auto Insurance policy from one of our experienced Insurance Agents in only a few minutes, affordable, Whenever and where ever you choose. Pay monthly with amazing prices and absolutely no extra fees. Tailored for your small business, your business insurance is designed to meet your needs.
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is the insurance you need if your business uses any kind of vehicle, from a small sedan to a construction vehicle. For businesses the rely on their vehicles, business car insurance or commercial truck insurance provides a safety net in case of accidents involving equipment, employees, or third parties. Whether your employee drivers over an icy patch and hits a pole or your are loading heavy equipment and accidentally smash a window, your commercial vehicle insurance has your back. If is the policy that covers the cost of damages and injury while keeping your vehicle on the road so that you can keep working.
Commercial Auto Insurance Progressive
What’s Important About Business Vehicle Insurance? We represent many great Commercial auto insurance companies including Progressive Insurance. For many businesses, vehicles are a major business expense and an essential part of day to day operations. But do you really need more than personal car insurance? Here are a few reasons you may want to upgrade to a commercial Auto policy:
You may not have a choice. Depending on your business, you may be legally required to have a business auto policy. Make sure you look into this if you:
- Are paid to transport people or products
- Have employees (other than yourself) who operates your vehicles
- Haul a trailer or heavy equipment
- Provide a service using your vehicle directly
Your business insurance needs are not the same as your personal insurance needs. Depending on your business, you may need more extensive coverage for materials that you are hauling, equipment or heavy loads. Your business vehicle face far different risks then your personal family auto and might need different insurance coverage.
Commercial Insurance Coverage
If you have employees, you need a commercial auto insurance policy that would provide coverage when operating a company vehicle. If the employee is legally liable for the auto accident then you would look for coverage from the commercial auto insurance policy.
Demonstrating Professionalism in your business
Especially if your vehicle is directly connected to the service you provide, commercial insurance is important for your customers. Having the right type of auto insurance indicates that you are prepared and have an insurance policy to cover liability. Your customers will know that they can trust that you are a serious small business owner who takes care of all the details they need.
Commercial Auto Insurance Cheap
We know that as a small business owner you goal is to keep insurance costs at a minimum. The good news is we will work with you to find the best value commercial auto insurance available.
What Does Commercial Vehicle Insurance Actually Cover?
Insurance coverage depends on your specific policy. Every commercial auto insurance policy is different. This is just a list of Some Coverages that may or may not be included in your specific commercial auto insurance policy:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage . Bodily injury is the section of your commercial vehicle policy that covers claims of physical injury to a third party. It can include medical expenses. For example if you fail to stop at stop sign and strike the other vehicle and the driver or passenger in the other car are hurt or injured. Property damage is that section of your policy that includes third party coverage for property damage in an automotive accident where you are at fault.
- Collision Coverage – An additional Premium is required and this is an optional coverage that you can add. Your rely on your vehicles to work. The collision coverage covers the cost to repair or replace your vehicle once the deductible has been met.
- Comprehensive Coverage An additional premium is required and this is an optional coverage that may be added. Comprehensive coverage typically includes theft of the vehicle, vandalism, weather related damage, a deer claim or windshield.
What Isn’t Covered by Commercial Auto Insurance
Every commercial auto insurance policy has Exclusions. Review your specific commercial auto insurance policy to determine what is excluded. It is important to know the exclusions in advance. If an auto accident happens and there is an unlisted driver operating your vehicle this could be excluded. All drivers are required to be listed on the commercial auto insurance policy. Intentional damage or intentional occurrences are not covered by any type of insurance policy. Be sure to check what exclusions in your policy may be covered by other insurance. Other Insurance could include your Commercial General liability insurance for contractors.
Calculating Average Commercial Auto Insurance Costs
You will probably notice a wide variety of commercial auto quote prices, which can easily range from $1500 a year up to $3,000 or more per year. Your specific cost will depend on the number of vehicles that you are insuring, but also on the vehicle type, type of use, miles driven, driving records and the type of business. In order to get an accurate cost efficient commercial vehicle insurance quote, choose a policy that is customized for your particular field. You can also look for monthly payment options and online claims filing service.
Small Business Commercial Insurance Resources